Sign up for event reminders right on your cell phone. Just enter your full phone number and select your service provider from the drop-down list, and we'll beam a message to your phone at the appropriate time.
A few things you should know before you sign up:
- Make sure your cell phone provider offers text messaging (aka "SMS") and that this service is enabled for your account/phone. Most cell phones these days come with it.
- We offer this as a free service, but be aware that some cell phone providers charge for incoming messages. Then again, others don't. So if you're not sure, contact your provider. (If they do charge, it's likely inexpensive—like, 2 cents per message.)
- Be aware that the reliability and timeliness of these messages depends on your phone company. We'll hold up our end of the deal and send out the reminders on time—but your phone service provider, which passes the message from us to you, might introduce a delay. This totally depends on your service provider.
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.