Darby O'Gill and the Little People
The band will be performing their often hilarious and always entertaining tunes for the Hennessey's crowd. Check out Darby O'Gill and the Little People in our Local Band Guide. The band plays Wednesday and Thursday and every other Friday.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Wednesdays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Hennessey's Tavern, 425 Fremont Street, Suite 110, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Related band pages:
Event posted Jan. 24, 2013
Last updated Feb. 18, 2013
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Gaming industry research in spotlight at Las Vegas conference
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.