Darby O'Gill and the Little People
The band will be performing their often hilarious and always entertaining tunes for the Hennessey's crowd. Check out Darby O'Gill and the Little People in our Local Band Guide. The band plays Wednesday and Thursday and every other Friday.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Wednesdays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Hennessey's Tavern, 425 Fremont Street, Suite 110, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Related band pages:
Event posted Jan. 24, 2013
Last updated Feb. 18, 2013
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.