Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice
Sugar & Spice, creating a hybrid "foodie market” of part food truck fair and part farmers market, will have its grand opening event at 2550 Anthem Village Dr. There will also be a pet adoption booth. The current vendor list includes Naked City Sweets, Johnny Cakes, Sugar Pie Bakery, King’s Sausage, Jojo's Jerky, Haulin’ Balls, Sin City Snoballs, Gyoza-San, Mezze Foods and Winder Farms.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, April 7, 2013
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: 2550 Anthem Village Dr.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 24, 2013
Last updated April 28, 2013
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Oxbow leads Preakness the whole way, ruins Orb’s Triple Crown shot
- 51s offense carries them to 2nd straight victory in Omaha
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Majority of number combos picked for Powerball pot
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.