Chef Carla Pellegrino’s Meatball Spot at Town Square Las Vegas offers happy hour every Monday through Thursday from 3 to 6 p.m. in the bar area.
Happy hour specials include meatball sliders, featuring all meatball selections, such as classic, chicken and vegetarian meatballs, topped with a choice of sauce including classic tomato, garlic Parmesan and pesto all on a brioche bun, priced at $2.50 each. Guests can also enjoy two-for-one drink specials on all cocktails.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Meatball Spot, 6605 N Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 17, 2013
Last updated Jan. 17, 2013
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.