New York artist Benjamin Entner explores self-image utilizing multidisciplinary studio practices in his new exhibition, Ego Sum, at the Contemporary Arts Center.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, March 3, 2013
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Contemporary Arts Collective, 101 East Charleston Boulevard Suite 101, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 16, 2013
Last updated Jan. 16, 2013
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub | 23:00:00
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon | 23:59:00
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 15:00:00