New York artist Benjamin Entner explores self-image utilizing multidisciplinary studio practices in his new exhibition, Ego Sum, at the Contemporary Arts Center.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, March 3, 2013
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Contemporary Arts Collective, 101 East Charleston Boulevard Suite 101, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 16, 2013
Last updated Jan. 16, 2013
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Focus on security, not talking points
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.