Wine Down Wednesdays
Public House Las Vegas at Luxor presents Wine Down Wednesdays with specially priced wine and prix-fixe menus every Wednesday night from 7 to 10 p.m. Wine lovers can enjoy half-priced bottles of select wine under $100 including Chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Patrons also may savor the special Wine Down prix-fixe menu, priced at $40 per person. The three-course menu offers alternating dishes each week such as strawberry salad, calamari and chicken marsala with wild mushroom risotto and grilled asparagus.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Public House Las Vegas, 3900 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 16, 2013
Last updated Jan. 16, 2013
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Sun Editorial: Lawmakers, governor need to pave way for Nevada’s future
- Where I Stand: Our Legislature needs to step up and get the job done
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.