Stache Monday Grand Opening
Piranha celebrates Movember all year long at their new Monday night mustache party. Enjoy a $5 liquor bust for locals and those with a 'stache can score money in the evening's balloon drop.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: 8 1/2 and Piranha Nightclub, 4633 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 2, 2013
Last updated Jan. 2, 2013
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.