'The Ping Pong Show'
LA artist Shark Toof is back with his third Las Vegas exhibit, mixing vintage imagery, street art and pop sensibilities to create works that merge polite romance with animal magnetism. The show is up through December in Joseph Watson Gallery at The Arts Factory.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: The Arts Factory, 101 East Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 19, 2012
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino