The Ping Pong Show
LA artist Shark Toof is back with his third Las Vegas exhibit, mixing vintage imagery, street art and pop sensibilities to create works that merge polite romance with animal magnetism. The show is up through December in Joseph Watson Gallery at The Arts Factory.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: The Arts Factory, 101 East Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 19, 2012
Last updated Dec. 19, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos simply ‘at another level’
- Plane makes emergency landing on Henderson roadway
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.