Be sure to check out the new Winter Wonderland at Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Garden. This year's display features a 45-foot-tall holiday tree with 13,500 white LED lights and more than 2,500 ornaments. The display features oversized toy soldiers, a floral holiday card and an ensemble of faux baby penguins frolicking around an ice pond. A playful family trio of topiary polar bears will be adorned with “fur” coats made of more than 35,000 hand-applied white carnations as the baby bear floats on a frozen pond. A gingerbread village will be specially created by Bellagio’s renowned pastry team. The Conservatory display is open 24 hours a day through January 5.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, January 5, 2013
- Sundays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 3, 2012
Last updated Dec. 3, 2012
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.