Mystic Falls Park Light and Water Show
The pioneer-themed Mystic Falls Park Light and Water Show has transformed into a winter wonderland experience at Sam’s Town’s porte-cochère, featuring festive lighting, decorative snowflakes, poinsettias, red garland, ice crystals and an ice sculpture in the main fountain. Cowboy Santa takes up residence in the Park’s gazebo. Sam’s Town will be hosting the 15-minute laser light spectacular hourly during the holiday season, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. through January 1. And from November 25 to December 23, Cowboy Santa will appear Thursdays and Fridays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 3, 2012
Last updated Dec. 3, 2012
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.