Mystic Falls Park Light and Water Show
The pioneer-themed Mystic Falls Park Light and Water Show has transformed into a winter wonderland experience at Sam’s Town’s porte-cochère, featuring festive lighting, decorative snowflakes, poinsettias, red garland, ice crystals and an ice sculpture in the main fountain. Cowboy Santa takes up residence in the Park’s gazebo. Sam’s Town will be hosting the 15-minute laser light spectacular hourly during the holiday season, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. through January 1. And from November 25 to December 23, Cowboy Santa will appear Thursdays and Fridays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 3, 2012
Last updated Dec. 3, 2012
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.