Ethel M's Holiday Cactus Garden
Ethel M Chocolates hosts the 19th Annual Holiday Cactus Garden. The beloved seasonal attraction features more than 600,000 sparkling lights decoratively displayed throughout a sprawling 3-acre Botanical Cactus Garden. Enjoy live entertainment (Friday – Saturday), photos with Santa (Friday – Sunday) and other festive décor. The attraction is open nightly from 5 – 10 p.m. through January 1.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Ethel M Chocolates, 2 Cactus Garden Drive, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 3, 2012
Last updated Dec. 3, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino | 00:00:00
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve | 10:00:00
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law | 19:00:00
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Congress wants to spend less, and Nevadans on food stamps likely to notice
- Republicans are OK with this?
- Other Voices: Teach for America is an ‘investment’ in education
- Head-kick knockout paves Junior dos Santos’ way back to Cain Velasquez
- Forrest Griffin announces retirement after UFC 160
- 2 drivers killed during event at Reno-Fernley Raceway
- Driver arrested on DUI count after crashing into trooper’s car on I-15
- This time, D.C. pols are fighting over … President Obama’s nominees
- Sun Editorial: Governor needs to lead to make sure key issues are addressed
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.