Winter in Venice
Winter in Venice returns to The Venetian and The Palazzo. The second-annual celebration of the winter holiday season on the Las Vegas Strip features 50 days of holiday festivities throughout both resorts through January 6. Activites include an outdoor skating rink (open from 11 a.m.- 11 p.m.), a culinary clash between famous chefs on certain nights and a nightly holiday parade (at 6 and 8 p.m.) through The Venetian’s Doge’s Palace, featuring characters from the Winter in Venice celebration. Seasonal storylines will be projected in 3D as part of the “Light of Venice” display. Additionally, Mannheim Steamroller Christmas takes over the theater at Palazzo with its signature Christmas classics plus elaborate choreography and aerial displays. Performances are nightly at 7 p.m. though December 30, plus additional shows at 9 p.m. on December 25, 27 and 29. Concert tickets are $70-$146.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, January 6, 2013
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 21, 2012
Last updated Nov. 29, 2012
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas