It’s that time of year again. Get your oohs and aahs on at the annual holiday light show, which features 450 animated displays along Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s 2.5-mile track.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, January 6, 2013
- Sundays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd North, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $20
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 14, 2012
Last updated Nov. 14, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino | 00:00:00
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve | 10:00:00
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law | 19:00:00
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
- Immigrant license plan advances, but state drink proposal may die
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- UFC 160 blog: Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos show their supremacy
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Dispute simmers over road to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Long ball can’t save 51s in loss to Salt Lake
- Protesters to march vs Monsanto in 250 cities
- Bayern beats Dortmund 2-1 in final on Robben goal
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.