The Mob Museum
The 41,000-square-foot Mob Museum includes approximately 17,000 square feet of exhibition space on three floors in addition to a specialty retail store, special event areas, educational areas and office space. Admission is $19.95 for adults ages 18 and over; $13.95 for children ages 5 to 17 and students ages 18 to 23 with ID; additional pricing options are available for seniors, military, law enforcement, teachers and Nevada residents. Museum hours are Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: Mob Museum, 300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas
Cost: $13.95 - $19.95
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 24, 2012
Last updated Oct. 30, 2012
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.