Seniors, 55 and over, are invited to spend the morning at the Center participating in a class or workshop and then join us for a hot lunch, served at 12:00 noon, Monday through Friday. The cost of lunch is $1.50 per person. For each meal you purchase, you receive a punch on your Neighborhood Rewards Card. Earn ten (10) punches and you earn $10.00 off a Senior Trip.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays at 11 a.m.
- Tuesdays at 11 a.m.
- Wednesdays at 11 a.m.
- Thursdays at 11 a.m.
Where: North Las Vegas Neighborhood Recreation Center, 1638 N. Bruce Street, North Las Vegas
Age limit: 55+
Event posted July 11, 2008
Last updated Oct. 25, 2010
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.