Gardens Guided Walk
Join the experts at Springs Preserve for a free, guided walk through beautiful botanical gardens. Tours take place at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Sundays from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 5, 2012
Last updated Oct. 5, 2012
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.