Spring Preserve's annual Haunted Harvest is back for another year of fun. The family-friendly event features a haunted house, trick-or-treat stations, carnival games, live entertainment and a petting zoo. In addition, the Springs Cafe will stay open late to offer a special menu of spooky treats. (Note: the Cafe will be closed Oct. 27 for a private event.) Costumes are welcome but adults are not permitted to wear masks.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 4, 2012
Last updated Oct. 4, 2012
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub | 23:00:00
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon | 23:59:00
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 15:00:00