Spring Preserve's annual Haunted Harvest is back for another year of fun. The family-friendly event features a haunted house, trick-or-treat stations, carnival games, live entertainment and a petting zoo. In addition, the Springs Cafe will stay open late to offer a special menu of spooky treats. (Note: the Cafe will be closed Oct. 27 for a private event.) Costumes are welcome but adults are not permitted to wear masks.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 4, 2012
Last updated Oct. 4, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.