Located in Red Rock Canyon, Bonnie Screams at Bonnie Springs features three haunted attractions in one. Make your way through the Phobia, Apocalypse and Clown Massacre haunted houses or take your little ones to the child-friendly Halloween experience Spooky Town, featuring a haunted train ride, petting zoo and goody bags. Additional entertainment includes Dixie Dooley Master Mystifier, the Elite Vegas Paranormal Society and The Brotherhood of the Flame. Spooky Town admission is $10 per child and free for accompanying adults. Pony rides are $5 ride. General admission for Bonnie Screams is $25.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Bonnie Springs Old Nevada, 1 Gunfighter Lane, Blue Diamond
Cost: $10 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 3, 2012
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- Las Vegas is a hot destination — maybe even more so this summer
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- After $7 million renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- IRS scandal bad for whole nation
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- UMC not the only drag on Clark County’s budget outlook
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Pot dispensaries could mean green for state coffers, advocates argue
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.