The Trilogy of Terror
Freakling Brothers presents the Trilogy of Terror including “Circus of Horrors,” the newly-renovated “Castle Vampyre” and the world-famous “Gates of Hell.”
Nevada’s first and only R-rated attraction will return Oct. 4, marking its 21st anniversary as a stand-alone haunt in Las Vegas.
The Trilogy of Terror will operate from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 7 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, as well as Wednesday, Oct. 30 and Thursday, Oct. 31.
Dates of operation will be Oct. 4 – 6, Oct. 10 – 13 and Oct. 17 – 31.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, October 31, 2013
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: AMC Rainbow Promenade 10, 2321 North Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $40
Age limit: 7+
Event posted Oct. 3, 2012
Last updated Sept. 4, 2013
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show