The Trilogy of Terror
Freakling Brothers presents the The Trilogy of Terror featuring “Circus of Horrors”, "Castle Vampyre” and Nevada’s first and only R-rated attraction “Gates of Hell.” The haunted attraction celebrates its 20th anniversary this season. It is located at 2321 N. Rainbow Blvd., at the corner of Smoke Ranch and Rainbow, at the AMC Theatres Rainbow Promenade 10, The Trilogy of Terror is open from 7 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays and from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday. Dates of operation will be Oct. 5 – 7 and Oct. 12 – 31.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: AMC Rainbow Promenade 10, 2321 North Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $35
Age limit: 7+
Event posted Oct. 3, 2012
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.