Eli Roth’s Goretorium will be the first year-round haunted experience in town but it opens right in time for Halloween month. The 15,000-square-foot Goretorium is packed with state-of-the-art scares, special effects and a cast of horrifying characters to compliment the creepy story line from Hostel director Roth. There is also a live-stream webcam inside the attraction to allow the world a chance to see just how scared Goretorium guests can get. The attraction is also home to Baby Dolls, a ‘60s themed outdoor lounge, which features a great view of the Strip. Locals' tickets are $20 and a Death Row VIP package is available for $50 including a complementary line pass, express private elevator entrance to the haunt and complementary entrance to the “Baby Dolls” Lounge.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Where: Goretorium, 3717 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $29.95
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 1, 2012
Last updated Dec. 5, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.