America’s Got Talent Live
This live show kicks off an eight-week run at The Palazzo Theatre featuring the season seven winner and top fan-voted performers. The show brings back the variety show format with an array of singers, dancers, comedic performers and unique acts.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Sundays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino, 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $65 - $125
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 27, 2012
Last updated Sept. 27, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.