'Rock of Ages'
Set in LA’s infamous Sunset Strip in 1987, Rock of Ages tells the story of Drew, a boy from South Detroit, and Sherrie, a small-town girl, both in LA. to chase their dreams of making it big and falling in love. The humorous love story features plenty of big guitar solos and even bigger hair. Look forward to rock hits like "Every Rose Has Its Thorn", "I Wanna Know What Love Is", "Here I Go Again", "Don't Stop Believin’."
Rock of Ages runs Tuesdays-Fridays and Sundays at 8 p.m.; Saturdays at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.; and is dark on Mondays.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $45 - $115
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 21, 2012
Last updated May 16, 2013
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Last-minute bill introduced to cap emergency room charges
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.