Forever No More
Landscapes and dark, quiet rooms are used to evoke emotion and explore memory in new works by Mikayla Whitmore at Winchester Cultural Center Gallery.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, October 12, 2012
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Winchester Cultural Center, 3130 South McLeod Drive, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 29, 2012
Last updated Aug. 29, 2012
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse