Forever No More
Landscapes and dark, quiet rooms are used to evoke emotion and explore memory in new works by Mikayla Whitmore at Winchester Cultural Center Gallery.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, October 12, 2012
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Winchester Cultural Center, 3130 South McLeod Drive, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 29, 2012
Last updated Aug. 29, 2012
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show