Calling all sneakerheads. Jordan Geller’s collection of more than 2,500 limited-edition Nikes goes on display at Neonopolis this week, including shoes with a nod to the Mob, sneakers that look like lobsters and one pair worn by Michael Jordan.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Sundays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Neonopolis, 450 Fremont St., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 29, 2012
Last updated Jan. 4, 2013
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport