The LED screen canopy over Fremont Street lights up with visions of Vegas night life at the top of the hour from 7 p.m. to midnight, seven days a week. The canopy lights up with shows designed to tunes by artists such as Queen and KISS.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
- Las Vegas Sun History (July 10, 2008)
Event posted July 10, 2008
Last updated Oct. 14, 2010
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.