Evil Dead the Musical
For those who don't know, this hilarious live stage show takes all the elements of the cult classic horror films, Evil Dead 1, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness then combines them to make one of the craziest theatrical experiences of all time and the only musical to include a splatter zone.
*Special Halloween week performances include:
Thursday, Oct. 25 at 11:30 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 29 at 10 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 30 at 10 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 31 at 8:30 and 11:30 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 1 at 8:30 and 11:30 p.m.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Fridays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: V Theater inside Miracle Mile Shops, 3663 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $43.99 - $65.99
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 31, 2012
Last updated Oct. 26, 2012
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.