Squawk! The Show
The Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino presents Squawk! The Show. These incredibly talented parrots are full of personality and deliver a fast paced, laugh out loud show featuring unusual tricks, great talkers and audience participation.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Where: Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino, 3500 Paradise Rd.
Cost: $10.95 - $15.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 24, 2012
Last updated Nov. 6, 2012
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.