Surf the Musical
Surf the Musical, inspired by the songs of the Beach Boys, has arrived at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
Under the direction of an all-star creative team, which includes Tony Award-nominated director Kristin Hanggi and choreographer-to-the-stars RJ Durell, this multi-talented cast is another key ingredient to Surf the Musical’s superb mixture. Beginning with the classic beach party concept, Surf the Musical adds a current and relatable feel that encourages audiences to fall in love with everything the production has to offer, from the characters to the costumes.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, August 15, 2012
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Planet Hollywood, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $64 - $144
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 17, 2012
Last updated Aug. 15, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.