The show tells the story of four blue-collar boys from Newark who become superstars. Musical numbers include renditions of the groups original hits including, "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:15 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $48 - $168
Age limit: 5+
Event posted June 28, 2012
Last updated Jan. 14, 2014
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse