The Broadway hit and winner of the 2006 Tony Award for best musical has moved to Paris Las Vegas. The show tells the story of four blue-collar boys from Newark who become superstars. Musical numbers include renditions of the groups original hits including, "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:15 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $100.30 - $226.80
Age limit: 5+
Event posted June 28, 2012
Last updated Oct. 4, 2012
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.