'Legwarmers- An '80s Musical'
LegWarmers is jam-packed with your favorite '80s hits and a storyline straight out of a John Hughes film. The show tells the story of six friends and the night that changed their lives forever. Audience members can sit back and enjoy the show or sing along with their favorite songs. It’s part comedy, part love story, and all fun. As for the music, there is no shortage of hits. From one-hit wonders and new wave sensations to rock & roll classics and pop masterpieces, this show features the very best of the '80s.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Where: V Theater inside Miracle Mile Shops, 3663 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 21, 2012
Last updated Sept. 18, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.