'Legwarmers- An '80s Musical'
LegWarmers is jam-packed with your favorite '80s hits and a storyline straight out of a John Hughes film. The show tells the story of six friends and the night that changed their lives forever. Audience members can sit back and enjoy the show or sing along with their favorite songs. It’s part comedy, part love story, and all fun. As for the music, there is no shortage of hits. From one-hit wonders and new wave sensations to rock & roll classics and pop masterpieces, this show features the very best of the '80s.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Where: V Theater inside Miracle Mile Shops, 3663 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 21, 2012
Last updated Sept. 18, 2012
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.