Las Horas Locas happy hour at Agave
Enjoy 25 cent tacos, $5 house margaritas and $1 Coronitas
Las Horas Locas (The Crazy Hours) aren't your routine happy hour specials. Agave's Horas Locas happen daily from 4:05 until 6:27 p.m., so synchronize your watches! Enjoy $5 margaritas with El Jimador Tequila and $1 Coronitas, plus 25 cent tacos. These specials return nightly from 10 until close during the week and from 11 until close on Friday and Saturday
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 4:05 p.m. to 6:27 p.m.
- Sundays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 4:05 p.m. to 6:27 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 4:05 p.m. to 6:27 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4:05 p.m. to 6:27 p.m.
Where: Agave Mexican Restaurant, 10820 W. Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
- Agave (Aug. 13, 2008)
Event posted June 15, 2012
Last updated June 15, 2012
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.