The Treasures of Egypt
The Las Vegas Natural History Museum will now be home to The Treasures of Egypt display, featuring replicas of items from the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Las Vegas Natural History Museum, 900 Las Vegas Blvd. North, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $10
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 15, 2012
Last updated June 15, 2012
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- A look at what the proposed ‘fun tax’ would mean for your wallet
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.