The Treasures of Egypt
The Las Vegas Natural History Museum will now be home to The Treasures of Egypt display, featuring replicas of items from the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Las Vegas Natural History Museum, 900 Las Vegas Blvd. North, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $10
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 15, 2012
Last updated June 15, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.