Tony 'n Tina's Wedding
Enjoy the original off-Broadway hit show about a crazy wedding party. The show features and Italian dinner and wedding reception.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Bally's Las Vegas , 3645 Las Vegas Blvd., S., Las Vegas
Cost: $87.99 - $119.12
Age limit: 18+
Event posted June 15, 2012
Last updated Sept. 10, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.