“Claude Monet: Impressions of Light”
Organized in partnership with the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (MFA), “Claude Monet: Impressions of Light” features works that illustrate the height of Monet’s engagement with color and light. All of these works are drawn from the MFA, which holds one of the largest collections of paintings by Claude Monet outside of Paris.
Spanning four decades of Monet’s career and featuring many of the artist’s most celebrated and recognized paintings, this landmark exhibition also highlights paintings by other masters of the genre including Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot, Camille Pissarro and Eugene Louis Boudin.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, February 3, 2013
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $15
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 15, 2012
Last updated Feb. 7, 2013
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.