Mob Attraction Las Vegas
Mob Attraction Las Vegas features a world-class collection of over 1,000 mob artifacts and memorabilia including personal items belonging to many famous mobsters such as Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel, Meyer Lansky, Sam Giancana, Tony Spilotro, Charles “Lucky” Luciano, Mickey Cohen, and many others who help shape the Las Vegas of today.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Tropicana Las Vegas, 3801 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $33
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 4, 2012
Last updated March 27, 2013
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.