Live Music at Las Vegas Farmers Market at Gardens Park
The Las Vegas Farmer's Market features over 25 booths, including furniture, jewelry, arts and crafts. Every Tuesday from 4-8 p.m., the farmers market takes place at Gardens Park at 10401 Gardens Park Drive. Every Wednesday from 4-8 p.m., the farmers market takes place at Bruce Trent Park at 1600 N. Rampart. Every first and third Saturday of the month from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., the farmers market takes place at Floyd Lamb Park at 9100 Tule Spring Rd.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: Check event description for specific schedule
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Activities-farmers market
Event posted Dec. 6, 2011
Last updated Dec. 6, 2011
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.