Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
If you can't hob nob with the celebrities in real life, at least you can get a good close look at their twins, their wax twins that is, at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. See creations that so closely mimic the appearance of George Clooney, Tiger Woods and even George W. Bush, you'll think you're standing by the real thing!
Madame Tussauds welcomes The Abbey Road Traveling Experience to the attraction. The experience, featuring a recreation of The Beatles’ iconic “Abbey Road” album cover, will be on display through May 28.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $19.95 - $29.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 2, 2011
Last updated May 10, 2013
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.