Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
If you can't hob nob with the celebrities in real life, at least you can get a good close look at their twins, their wax twins that is, at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. See creations that so closely mimic the appearance of George Clooney, Tiger Woods and even George W. Bush, you'll think you're standing by the real thing!
Madame Tussauds welcomes The Abbey Road Traveling Experience to the attraction. The experience, featuring a recreation of The Beatles’ iconic “Abbey Road” album cover, will be on display through May 28.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $19.95 - $29.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 2, 2011
Last updated May 10, 2013
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.