Glittering Lights at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Las Vegas Motor Speedway hosts the Glittering Lights display during the holiday season. Formerly known as Gift of Lights, the experience will run nightly through Sunday, Jan. 1.
Glittering Lights will open at 5 p.m. each night, including Christmas, and run until 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 5-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Admission is $15 per vehicle and $2 from every car visiting the experience will go to the Las Vegas Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities.
This year’s display will feature more than 400 animated displays creating a 2.5-mile drive-through course. Glittering Lights will also feature Santa’s Village, a heated snow castle tent and free photo opportunities with Christmas characters.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, January 1, 2012
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd North, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 23, 2011
Last updated Nov. 23, 2011
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse