$5 Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Class
The Center for Spiritual Living, 1420 E. Harmon Ave., just east of UNLV’S campus, offers a yoga class for only $5 per class, every Saturday.
Alexis Kandel, the yoga instructor, guides students through a 90-minute class focusing on the importance of their breathing and being in the moment. Alexis is a yoga alliance certified instructor who completed her yoga certification through It’s Yoga in Sonoma, California.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Where: 1420 E. Harmon
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Oct. 26, 2011
Last updated Oct. 26, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.