Happy Hour at Max Brenner
$5 specialty cocktails and menu items
Enjoy selected menu items like buffalo chicken sliders, Brenner burgers, chicken tenders, potato skin bites, banana tempura fondue plus drink specials, all for $5 a piece. These specials are available at the bar top from 3 until 6 p.m. and from 9 p.m. until closing on Monday through Friday.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Where: Max Brenner: Chocolate by the Bald Man, 3500 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 25, 2011
Last updated July 25, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Stunned friends, family help lay to rest young victim in iPad slaying
- Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos simply ‘at another level’
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.