Jukari Fit to Flex at Bellagio
Enjoy a Cirque-inspired cardio class at Spa Bellagio plus access to its pools, plush robes and meditation lounge. Bellagio is the only Strip property offering Jukari Fit To Flex, an inventive blend of Cirque artistry and Reebok athleticism.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Fridays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Where: Bellagio Spa & Salon, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 20, 2011
Last updated July 20, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- Nevada justices may be growing weary of inmate’s frequent appeals
- Strip Scribbles: Holly’s new wedding date; Jonas Brothers video; Trump’s new (and very, very wealthy) partners
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Miracle saved parishioner as he was shot execution-style during Mass
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.