Morels Happy Hour
Two-for-one well drinks, selected beer and wine
Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro's new summer happy hour takes place daily from noon until 6 p.m. Guests can come in and enjoy two-for-one well drinks, featured bottled beer and both red and white wine selections in both the indoor and outdoor lounge.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro, 3325 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted July 5, 2011
Last updated July 5, 2011
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.