Sunset Flights at Koi
$18 food and sake pairings
Koi Las Vegas at the Planet Hollywood presents Sunset Flights featuring Koi’s Signature Collection of small bites and specialty sake pairings. The dishes include yellowtail tartare, crispy rice with spicy tuna and creamy rock shrimp tempura.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Koi, 3667 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 29, 2011
Last updated June 29, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.