Happy Hour at Panevino
Half off of selected wines, cocktails and appetizers
Panevino's Happy Hour runs Monday- Friday from 4 until 7 p.m. and features reduced priced wines by the glass and appetizers and half off of mixed drinks, martinis and domestic and import beer.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Panevino Ristorante, 246 Via Antonio Avenue, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Categories: Drink Specials
Event posted June 23, 2011
Last updated June 23, 2011
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.