The Magic & Tigers of Rick Thomas at Saxe Theater
Crowned “Stage Magician of the Year” at the World Magic Awards, master illusionist Rick Thomas weaves together magic, exotic animals, birds and music into an unforgettable experience. He kicks off each show making his way onto the stage riding a Harley Davidson surrounded by his talented and beautiful assistants. VIP ticket holders will be seated up front and center, meet the stars of the show and then go on stage after the performance to take pictures with the rare, majestic cats.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, October 1, 2012
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Where: Saxe Theater, 3663 Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 6, 2011
Last updated Oct. 30, 2012
- Daniel Tosh
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Rod Stewart: The Hits
- Caesars Palace
- Georgia on My Mind: Celebrating the Music of Ray Charles
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino