Happy Hour at Society Cafe
Two-for-one drinks from 4-7 p.m.
At Happy Hour at Society Cafe, enjoy two-for-one drinks including margaritas, sangria and beer and taco appetizers starting at $6. Happy Hour is available exclusively at the bar and lounge.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Society Café, 3131 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 6, 2011
Last updated June 6, 2011
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.