Haunted Vegas Tour and Show
A different kind of Las Vegas history lesson.
The Haunted Vegas Tour, a bus tour complete with guides in costume and background music, kicks off at the Royal Resort Hotel and then drives to 16 of the 21 most haunted places in the city.
Passengers will hear about various murders, suicides and the spirits that returned to the city after death.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Greek Isles Hotel and Casino, 305 Convention Center Drive , Las Vegas
Age limit: 13+
Event posted Jan. 4, 2008
Last updated Nov. 12, 2010
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Gaming industry research in spotlight at Las Vegas conference
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.