Haunted Vegas Tour and Show
A different kind of Las Vegas history lesson.
The Haunted Vegas Tour, a bus tour complete with guides in costume and background music, kicks off at the Royal Resort Hotel and then drives to 16 of the 21 most haunted places in the city.
Passengers will hear about various murders, suicides and the spirits that returned to the city after death.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Greek Isles Hotel and Casino, 305 Convention Center Drive , Las Vegas
Age limit: 13+
Event posted Jan. 4, 2008
Last updated Nov. 12, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino