Cher at the Colosseum
No need to turn back time, Cher is right here in Las Vegas performing at the Caesar's Palace Colosseum in typical over-the-top fashion complete with designer Bob Mackie who will no doubt have the diva decked out in the finest fashions.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, February 5, 2011
- Sundays at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays at 7:30 p.m.
Where: The Colosseum, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $95 - $250
Age limit: All ages
- Cher's official site
- Whatever she had, Cher’s still got it
- Cher-Photos, stories, blogs
- Cher on MySpace
Event posted May 13, 2008
Last updated Feb. 4, 2011
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.