Hourglass specials at Comme Ca
Drink specials from 5 to 7 p.m. and from 10 p.m. until closing
Guests will have the opportunity to savor the decadent flavors from Chef David Myers’ concept of traditional French fare with a modern twist for half-off their regular prices in Comme Ça’s lounge, adjacent to the speakeasy-style bar, from 5 to 7 p.m., and again from 10 p.m. until close.
For the first Hourglass special between the hours of 5 and 7 p.m., patrons can indulge and drink as the Parisian do as they unwind and enjoy a cocktail in the lounge. The 18A Bar Menu, which has been created by Sam Ross of New York City’s Milk & Honey fame, features an array of meticulously hand-crafted retro cocktails made with seasonal herbs, fruits and spices.
Later in the evening, between 10 p.m. until close, Comme Ça will begin its Reverse Hourglass specials which will feature items from the Hourglass Menu for half their regular price. The Hourglass Menu includes some of Comme Ça’s most celebrated menu items including the signature Comme Ça burger, roasted beef bone marrow and crème brulee. The Hourglass Menu will also feature items from the Raw Bar including the Grand Plateau – a two-tier assortment of fresh, chilled seafood with a selection of Maine lobster, king crab legs, jumbo shrimp cocktail and oysters.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Comme Ça, 3708 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 11, 2011
Last updated April 11, 2011
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.