Hourglass specials at Comme Ca
Drink specials from 5 to 7 p.m. and from 10 p.m. until closing
Guests will have the opportunity to savor the decadent flavors from Chef David Myers’ concept of traditional French fare with a modern twist for half-off their regular prices in Comme Ça’s lounge, adjacent to the speakeasy-style bar, from 5 to 7 p.m., and again from 10 p.m. until close.
For the first Hourglass special between the hours of 5 and 7 p.m., patrons can indulge and drink as the Parisian do as they unwind and enjoy a cocktail in the lounge. The 18A Bar Menu, which has been created by Sam Ross of New York City’s Milk & Honey fame, features an array of meticulously hand-crafted retro cocktails made with seasonal herbs, fruits and spices.
Later in the evening, between 10 p.m. until close, Comme Ça will begin its Reverse Hourglass specials which will feature items from the Hourglass Menu for half their regular price. The Hourglass Menu includes some of Comme Ça’s most celebrated menu items including the signature Comme Ça burger, roasted beef bone marrow and crème brulee. The Hourglass Menu will also feature items from the Raw Bar including the Grand Plateau – a two-tier assortment of fresh, chilled seafood with a selection of Maine lobster, king crab legs, jumbo shrimp cocktail and oysters.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, August 5, 2013
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Comme Ça, 3708 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 11, 2011
Last updated Aug. 6, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ | 19:00:00
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel | 20:00:00
- The Tom Green Show
- Vinyl | None
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art