Hourglass specials at Comme Ca
Drink specials from 5 to 7 p.m. and from 10 p.m. until closing
Guests will have the opportunity to savor the decadent flavors from Chef David Myers’ concept of traditional French fare with a modern twist for half-off their regular prices in Comme Ça’s lounge, adjacent to the speakeasy-style bar, from 5 to 7 p.m., and again from 10 p.m. until close.
For the first Hourglass special between the hours of 5 and 7 p.m., patrons can indulge and drink as the Parisian do as they unwind and enjoy a cocktail in the lounge. The 18A Bar Menu, which has been created by Sam Ross of New York City’s Milk & Honey fame, features an array of meticulously hand-crafted retro cocktails made with seasonal herbs, fruits and spices.
Later in the evening, between 10 p.m. until close, Comme Ça will begin its Reverse Hourglass specials which will feature items from the Hourglass Menu for half their regular price. The Hourglass Menu includes some of Comme Ça’s most celebrated menu items including the signature Comme Ça burger, roasted beef bone marrow and crème brulee. The Hourglass Menu will also feature items from the Raw Bar including the Grand Plateau – a two-tier assortment of fresh, chilled seafood with a selection of Maine lobster, king crab legs, jumbo shrimp cocktail and oysters.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Comme Ça, 3708 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 11, 2011
Last updated April 11, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.