Sign up for event reminders right on your cell phone. Just enter your full phone number and select your service provider from the drop-down list, and we'll beam a message to your phone at the appropriate time.
A few things you should know before you sign up:
- Make sure your cell phone provider offers text messaging (aka "SMS") and that this service is enabled for your account/phone. Most cell phones these days come with it.
- We offer this as a free service, but be aware that some cell phone providers charge for incoming messages. Then again, others don't. So if you're not sure, contact your provider. (If they do charge, it's likely inexpensive—like, 2 cents per message.)
- Be aware that the reliability and timeliness of these messages depends on your phone company. We'll hold up our end of the deal and send out the reminders on time—but your phone service provider, which passes the message from us to you, might introduce a delay. This totally depends on your service provider.
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.